Terms and conditions
Welcome at Automaticus Ltd (hereafter also “Automaticus” or “we/our”). We offer online software as a service (SaaS) through our website (the “Website”). Our software (“Software”) enables you to trade and invest in crypto currencies at Exchange by means of an automatic crypto trading tool – of which (solely) you control and configure the settings.
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to the relationship between Automaticus and you for any use of the Website and the Software thatAutomaticusoffers.Ifyoudisagreewiththesetermsand conditions or any partofthese terms and conditions, you must not use the Website and the Software.
- Automaticus: Automaticus Ltd, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Great Britain. The company is registered under registration number 11274819. Company’s registered office is at 10 Rogers Court, 5 Premiere place, London E14 8 SF, UK. Automaticus is also referred to as “we”.
- User(s): individual private person(s) or legal entity making use of the Website or Software. Users are also referred to as “you”.
- Software: the software Automaticus has developed to enable Users to trade in crypto currencies on Exchange by means of an automatic crypto trading tool. The Software is also referred to as “DoubleUp”. The Software is available through the Website
Exchange: crypto exchange operated by
Registration and personal account
- If you want to use our Website and Software, go to https://secure.doubleup.pro. You will need to register and create a personal account in order to use the Website and Software.
- You must protect the login details of your account and keep your password strictly secret. We will assume that all actions taken from your account are done by you or under your supervision.
- You agree to provide up-to-date, complete and accurate information on your account. You agree to promptly update your personal account when necessary, so that we can contact you if needed.
Offers and prices
- All offers and free trials on the Website are without obligations. However, all offers and free trials are always subject to these Terms.
- The prices on the Website include taxes and expenses.
- We can always adjust our prices. The price change will take effect immediately.
Subscription and payment
- You need a subscription to use the Website and Software. Users with total balance below 0.1 BTC use the Software free of charge. Users with total balance above 0.1 BTC have to cover a trading fee of 0.25% of the amount traded on the exchange. This is payable in ETH per each reset of DoubleUp application. Reset occurs when you split your funds in half.
- You can get a subscription and prices at https://doubleup.pro/.
- Automaticus will give User access to the Software immediately after the registration has been completed, and the User has been confirmed. Automaticus reserves a right to reject a User for any reason.
- You recieve 0.1 ETH trading credit upon sign-up. The trading fee will be invoiced automatically and deducted from your trading credit at each reset if your total balance exceeds 0.1 BTC. The only accepted method of payment is in ETH. Users will be provided with ETH wallet address for payments of the trading fee. The trading fee will be deducted from this ETH wallet once the trading credit drops below zero.
- Trading fee deductions from your ETH wallet are rounded up by one decimal, and the remainder is available as trading credit.
- You can withdraw your ETH from your wallet at any time. If your account is not active and does not have any active setups for 6 months or more, any remaining ETH may be converted into trading fee credit.
- Automaticus will freeze User’s account (application will stop and close all open orders) if User’s ETH wallet credit is not sufficient for deduction of the trading fee and User does not send sufficient credit within 72 hours from receiving reminder from Automaticus Limited.
Fair use of our Website and Software
- By using our Website and Software, you declare to be at least 18 years old.
- You may not use the Website and Software in such way that you violate the British law or any other applicable laws and regulations.
As a condition for using the Website and Software, you agree not to provide any information, data or content to us or the Website and Software that is incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or that violates any law or regulation. In addition, you agree that you will not, nor allow third parties to:
a. enter any non-public / secure areas of the Website or Software;
b. send viruses, worms, junk mail, spam, chain letters, unsolicited offers or ads of any kind and for any purpose;
c. investigate, scan or test the Website of Software or any other related system or network, or violate any security or authentication;
d. use any automated systems of software to withdraw data from the Website (“screen-scraping”);
e. make and distribute copies of the Website or Software;
f. attempt to sell, distribute, copy, rent, sub-license, loan, merge, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange, translate, hack, distribute, harm or misuse the Website or Software;
g. or create derivative works of any kind whatsoever.
You may not create an account under someone else’s name or act like someone else in any other way.
In case the account concerns a corporate account, only an authorized person is allowed to trade with the corporate account. It is the responsibility of the user of the corporate account that only authorized persons have access to the account.
If you receive personal data or other sensitive information from other users, you will keep this information secret.
Automaticus is entitled to (temporarily or permanently) block your account and deny you access to the Website, if we suspect abuse of the account or the Website. We can also block your account or deny you access to DoubleUp if you do not comply with these Terms, including conditions and policies referenced herein.
- Automaticus is the exclusive licensee of all intellectual property rights vesting in and relating to (all content made available through) the Website and the Software, such as – but not limited to – patents, patent applications, trademarks, trademark applications, database rights, service marks, trade names, copyrights, trade secrets, licenses, domain names, know-how, property rights and processes (“Intellectual Property Rights”).
- Automaticus grants its Users a non-transferrable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and revocable license intended for fair use of the Website and Software on the subscription basis as offered by us at . You are not allowed to access the content of the Website and Software for any other purpose, such as selling or distributing the content of the Website and Software.
Availability of the Website and Software and disclaimer of warranties
- The Website and Software are available on computers and handheld mobile devices running iOS and Android. Automaticus will use reasonable efforts to make the Website and Software available at all times. However, User acknowledges that the Website and Software are provided over the internet and mobile networks and thus the quality and availability of the Website and Software may be affected by factors outside Automaticus’ reasonable control.
- Automaticus does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for unavailability of the Website and Software, or any difficulty or inability to download or access content, or any other communication system failure which may result in the Website or Software being unavailable.
- Automaticus is not affiliated with Exchange and does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for unavailability or any disturbance of Bitstamp,
- Automaticus is not responsible for any support or maintenance regarding the Website or Software. Automaticus may – at its own discretion – update, modify, or adapt the Website or Software and their functionalities from time to time to enhance the user experience. Automaticus is not responsible for any downtime resulting from these actions.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Automaticus hereby disclaims all implied warranties regarding the availability of the Website and Software. The Website and Software are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Advice and disclaimer
- Automaticus will only give advice about the functioning of the Website and Software.
- Automaticus explicitly does not:
- Give Users any personal advice on recommended settings for the Software;
- Give Users any personal financial advice.
User is aware of the accompanying risks of possessing, trading and using crypto currencies and takes full responsibility for these risks.
As an independent and self-directed investor, you acknowledge that you, alone, shall be responsible for determining the suitability of your investment choices and investment strategies, and you understand that DoubleUp is an automated trading system. Trades are done automatically and, thus, do not require human intervention. Automaticus shall assume no responsibility for investment choices or determinations. You shall not hold Automaticus or any of its employees or affiliates or the Staff liable for investment decisions. The Staff cannot advise you or comment concerning the nature, risk or suitability of any trade, transaction or investment strategy. You also recognize that Automaticus does not give legal or tax advice. Automaticus and the Staff are not liable for any damage or loss, including but not limited to, any loss of profit, which may arise indirectly or directly from use of DoubleUp.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit Automaticus’ liability when it cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Automaticus is not liable to you for any (direct or indirect) damage you suffer as a result of the use of the Website or Software or the content provided thereon. For example, Automaticus is not liable for:
- the proper functioning of links provided by the Website or Software;
- the quality of any template containing Software settings, provided by Users on the Website;
- the (lack of) financial benefit for the Users through the use of the Website or Software;
- any situation where Users mobile device, login details and/or password is stolen and any third party subsequently makes use of the Website or Software without User’s consent;
- any damage or alteration to User’s equipment including but not limited to computer equipment or a handheld device as a result of the installation or use of the Website or Software;
- a failure to meet any of Automaticus obligations under these Terms where such failure is due to events beyond Automaticus’ reasonable control.
Users will indemnify, defend, and hold Automaticus harmless from and against all liabilities, damages and costs (including settlement costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of third party claims regarding:
- any injury or damages resulting from behaviour of User related to the use of our Website and Software; and
- breach by User of these Terms or violation of any applicable law, regulation or order.
Automaticus reserves the right to change these Terms. When we change these Terms in a significant way, we will notify Users by newsletter and post a notification on our Website along with the updated Terms. By continuing to use the Website, you acknowledge the most recent version of these Terms.
If we do not enforce (parts of) these Terms, this cannot be construed as consent or waiver of the right to enforce them at a later moment in time or against another User.
User cannot transfer the rights and obligations from these Terms to third parties.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Terms. Any such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced or be deemed to be replaced by a provision that is considered to be valid and enforceable and which interpretation shall be as close as possible to the intent of the invalid provision.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- These Terms shall exclusively be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Slovenia.
- Unless mandatory law compels differently, all disputes resulting from or arising in connection with these Terms shall be exclusively submitted to the competent court of Ljubljana, Slovenia, unless the dispute can be settled in an amicable fashion.